NJ Business Law Attorneys
Hackensack, New Jersey, Civil Litigation Attorneys Serving Businesses and Individuals
Our NJ business law attorneys are located in Hackensack, NJ but provide legal advice and counsel to businesses and individuals in New Jersey and New York.
Each of our legal divisions is led by some of the area’s most competent attorneys in that field. Of course, many of these areas of practice are interrelated. Our attorneys are experienced with multiple practice areas and each case is handled by a team of experienced lawyers. This approach benefits our clients in many ways. For example, our business law attorneys lend their experience to ensuring that corporate transactions are handled proactively to minimize the likelihood of future court battles.
Our NJ Business law attorneys practice in the areas of:
Continue reading to learn more about our law practice, or contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our NY and NJ Business Law Attorneys
Our corporate and commercial law practice involves managing transactions and resolving disputes on behalf of small businesses, medium-sized businesses and lending institutions. We practice in all major areas of business law, including:
- Shareholders and partnerships: This very delicate, distinct area of law requires knowledge of statutes and careful negotiation and planning. Our effectiveness is recognized by the fact that fellow lawyers frequently contact us and use our services.
- Banking and lending: We help entrepreneurs start new businesses. We help existing businesses grow by helping them secure financing or additional capital.
- Business foreclosure: Services include working with lenders and property owners to prevent business foreclosures. We have a number of tools we use to help prevent foreclosures such as interest rate negotiation and mortgage restructuring.
- Environmental law: Our areas of representation include agency proceedings, leaking underground storage tanks, wetlands delineations, flood plain issues, non-applicability determinations, negative declarations approvals, approved cleanup plans, and more.
- Franchise and distributorship law: We manage franchise litigation, negotiation and transactions involving multiple industries.
- Commercial real estate: We negotiate contracts, easements, rights of way, construction agreements, and leases. We manage real estate litigation, acquisitions, site plans, variances, governmental plan approvals, environmental issues, and more.
Injury and Insurance Claims in Bergen County and Beyond
Our personal injury and wrongful death law practice includes claims resulting from motor vehicle accidents, defective products, construction or workplace accidents, and other serious accidents. Some of our areas of special interest in the field of personal injury include:
- Professional malpractice claims: We represent plaintiffs and defendants in professional negligence claims involving doctors, dentists, lawyers, chiropractors, engineers, architects and other professional persons.
- Mold infestation: Exposure to toxic mold can lead to serious health conditions, property damage and other problems. Our attorneys pursue liability for mold infestation.
- Insurance coverage litigation: Our firm represents corporations and individuals whose claims have been denied by their insurers, including health, homeowner’s, professional malpractice, disability, and life insurance policies.
Hackensack Employment Law Attorneys
Litigation ∙ Appeals ∙ Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil litigation overview: Our attorneys assist clients with a wide variety of disputes involving commercial contracts; the Uniform Commercial Code; purchase and sale of businesses and real estate; leases; banking; corporate lending; construction disputes for developers, contractors and subcontractors; fraud and RICO claims; securities; claims against public entities; and defamation.
- Chancery practice: Our lawyers represent clients in chancery proceedings, handling injunctions and temporary restraining orders in business disputes, real estate disputes, and shareholder and partnership litigation.
- Appellate practice: Our firm is accustomed to the complexities of the appeals courts and procedures. Our firm represents clients in civil appeals in the state and federal courts involving corporate litigation, commercial/business litigation, chancery and probate litigation, family law disputes and other civil litigation. Many of the appellate cases handled by the firm have resulted in precedent-setting decisions.
- Alternative dispute resolution: Our team of mediators and arbitrators work to reach cost-effective and workable resolutions outside the traditionally adversarial courtroom setting.
Contact Goldman Davis Krumholz & Dillon, P.C.
Contact us for skilled legal representation. Our clients are individuals and businesses throughout New Jersey and the Metropolitan New York area.