News and Events
This page highlights the latest news and events at Goldman Davis, P.C. and is meant to keep you informed on what’s going on in our practice and with our professional and experienced attorneys.
We’re excited to announce that all our partners have been named Super Lawyers in 2016.
Our latest news and events celebrates our firm receiving a 2014 “Best Law Firms” Tier 1 ranking from Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Family Law Mediation, Construction Litigation and Banking & Finance Litigation.
Partner Evan L. Goldman will be co-chairing a two day seminar on Employment Law at the upcoming Boardwalk Seminar sponsored by the New Jersey Association of Justice.
Partner Evan L. Goldman has recently been reelected to the Executive Board of the National Employment Lawyers Association New Jersey Chapter.
Partner Evan L. Goldman was recently appointed as a Trustee of the New Jersey Association for Justice Educational Foundation.
Partner Evan L. Goldman has recently been named a Top Attorney by 201 Magazine.
Partner Evan L. Goldman has recently been appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a member of the Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Arbitration.
Partner Evan L. Goldman will be speaking at the upcoming Meadowlands Seminar sponsored by the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Partner Evan L. Goldman recently settled a case for $1.5 million dollars for a woman who lost an eye and sustained facial scarring in a motor vehicle accident.
Partner Evan L. Goldman settled a case for a worker who had sustained 3rd degree burns to over 75% of his body in late 2009. The suit against the employer was filed under a rare exception to the Worker’s Compensation Bar and was settled for $1,485,000.
Partner Evan L. Goldman is a Bencher in the Sidney Reitman Employment Inn of the American Courts.
- The Arbitration Epidemic
- S-121 and its Real Benefits | New Jersey Law Journal
- Amicus Curiae Brief on Bad Faith Insurance Law
- Bad-Faith Litigation: The Next Frontier
- Bad-Faith Litigation: The Next Frontier (PDF)
- Enforcing A Service Mark Or Trademark In The Federal Courts In New Jersey
- Fee Shifting, the Great Leveler
- I Have Been Selected for Jury Duty…What happens Next
- Is Your Email Really Private
New Age Technology: Brazilian and U.S. Courts “Scraping” the Surface of Legal Boundaries of Internet Use By Fernando M. Pinguelo and Kristen M. Welsh
- New Jersey Law Favors Free Competition By Former Employees In The Absence Of A Valid, Written Restrictive Covenant, But An Employee May Not Violate His Duty Of Loyalty By Soliciting Customers Or Co-Employees While Still Working For The First Employer
- Piercing the Corporate Veil – NJ’s Expanding Application to the Limited Partnership
- Preliminary Injunctive Relief In The State And Federal Courts Of New Jersey
- Redevelopment in New Jersey After Kelo v. City of New London
- The “Ascertainable Loss” Requirement Under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- The Real Victims of Tort Reform
- When Is A Trade Secret Entitled To Common Law Protection In New Jersey
- Why We Need a Bad Faith Statute