Civil Litigation Attorneys in Bergen County, New Jersey
The civil litigation attorneys at Goldman Davis Krumholz & Dillon, P.C. can provide the finest quality representation in any civil litigation area. This area of the practice is managed by the following partners:
We have diverse experience in all areas of civil litigation and arbitration with concentration in those areas which affect businesses and professionals. The firm is large enough and sophisticated enough to handle the most complex and demanding litigation, without being so large that we lose the ability to provide you with highly personal service, involving you in the entire process.
Our general litigation attorneys have represented a diverse group of clients throughout New Jersey and metropolitan area of New York in all forms of litigation including, but not limited to:
- Breach of contract and other contract disputes: claims and defenses as well as warranty claims and defenses
- Real estate litigation, brokerage claims and land use cases
- Construction litigation and arbitration
- Statutory legislation including Uniform Commercial Code and RICO
- Banking and securities litigation, lender liability
- Claims against public entities and restrictive covenants
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Will contests and probate litigation
- Personal injury claims, libel and slander, and much more.
Our experienced general litigation attorneys have appeared before the state and federal Courts in New Jersey and New York, appellate courts, the United States Court of Federal Claims, and numerous arbitration and mediation panels, including the American Arbitration Association.
On many occasions, our lawyers have been asked to control or oversee litigation conducted on behalf of our New Jersey clients by lawyers in jurisdictions throughout the world. Our general litigation attorneys provide the highly personalized service that gives peace of mind to our clients, assured that they have our undivided loyalty and our best efforts in every case.
With law offices in Hackensack, New Jersey, a majority of our clients are businesses with interests throughout New Jersey and the Metropolitan New York area. To learn more about our civil litigation and employment work, contact us.